Wednesday, September 7, 2011
I have been neglecting my life
OK it's been rough these last few weeks. I love blogging so much and I've been awful at it lately. I must say Kindergarten is seriously kicking my trash. The schedule is CRAZY and the work is so so so so busy. I have been staying late (which I rarely do) and not taking care of myself or my family. I got sick of course because I ALWAYS get sick after school starts. This took exactly 1 school day before my throat started to hurt. However...I really do love it! The kids are the cutest EVER! I will get this Kindergarten thing down, I will.
Besides school being crazy so many things are happening. McKoy started school and is in my afternoon class. That has been part awesome, part difficult. I find myself being really hard on him which I am working on. He is trying to figure out the boundaries in school. Like not getting into my desk and helping himself to the fridge during class, etc. But he is so darling and I love watching him make new friends.
Mataya started going to a new babysitter who we LOVE. Sloane Prisbrey lives just around the corner and is awesome. It was way hard for me to leave her with someone other than family but she is adjusting. McKoy is with her some of the mornings before Kindergarten so that helps. She is talking much better now. I can understand her but most others still have a hard time. I take her to the heart doc on Friday and we'll see how she is doing.
Kody is hunting for 10 days. Yes I said 10 days. I know, I win the award for best wife allowing such ridiculousness. (that is a show on MTV if you didn't know) He already went antelope hunting and bow hunting for deer. Now he is elk hunting in Wyoming for 10 days. He has been being really nice this last month but I will probably need something more materialistic to keep me happy. He will have to come up with a really nice present such as diamonds or something. Last time he bought me tickets to Chelsea and then got all embarrassed when Billy Batty asked him about it. He tried to deny that he got me the tickets to make up for hunting. Sorry Kody, this is my blog and I'll tell on you if I want to.
Now I want to talk about my cousin Talia again. Everyone needs to read her last post and let her know what an amazing mama she is. I want to hurt people that hurt her, and make them suffer. She is AMAZING and needs to be told. So please go to her blog and let her know. Even if you don't know her, she deserves it. Here is her blog http://jedtaliasmith.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoids! that's right,I said it! shut up your face with the niceness and the publicity about being nice. I was just on my period I think and being sadish and all ranty like. Are sadish and ranty even words? Oh well, they are now. Uh thanks for the blog love and for the actual love. It's ok to make fun of the nappy ho. I really wanted to say she should stick to what she knows best, which is searching for her dad in the U.S prison system, and eating watermelon! That's a bit to far tho, ya think? P.S. roon does have nappy hair hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteI miss you!! And I can't wait for you to be jeter and kamrees kindergarten teacher when they become old! (you better not be retired by then!) I freaking love Mckoy! He makes me smile! And I want to talk about talia as well. I read her blog post when she first posted it and it made me so mad! Like what the crap??? What is wrong with people? She is the cutest person around! K well this is really annoying typing on the IPad and this comment is taking me forever, so bye! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. It will get better in Kindergarten - I PROMISE! And for Tal, who is nothing short of stunning and amazing, I want you to know you are too! I can't believe what a natural you are at teaching and your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom.
ReplyDeleteAs for Kody . . . maybe a girls weekend in Mesquite (massages & bingo included) this time? Just throwing it out there 'cause Mike owes me too! LOVE YOU.
I can't believe that McKoy is in school - he should still be riding around in a stroller.
ReplyDeleteTell Kody to come for dinner while he's here in Wyoming!