Monday, June 6, 2011

Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me

Yes it's sideways and I don't know how to fix it Hot chicky babes
Waiting for the show to start
That's Chelsea in case you can't tell
Ok so I have been slacking with this blog lately. I have started many posts but my computer or blogger or something has really been fighting with me over it. I will be posting my girls bday pictures soon. It is taking hours to upload stuff so I will cross my fingers.
So check me out!!! I went to Chelsea and it was so fun! Kim and I left the day after school got out (oh yeah, I'm too cool for school again) Saturday morning we drove to Viva Las Vegas. We went shopping at the mall. Kim is pregnant and so she probably didn't have as much as fun as I did but who cares, I took her to Chelsea. JK Ok so then we met up with our cousin Talia and her cousin Aleisha. We went to Aleisha's house and got gorgeous. Tal did our hair and we changed into uncomfortable shoes so we could live it up at Chelsea. We drove to Caesar's Palace (and no Caesar didn't actually live there)(name that movie?) to eat and see the show. We were too slow to eat somewhere nice because everywhere had a huge wait and we didn't want to be late. So Kim and I ate something quick while Tal and Aleisha tried to get their ticket fiasco figured out. Kim and I went into Chelsea and had to leave Tal and Aleisha outside. That's why they aren't in any of our pics. They made us throw away our drinks to go in. But as soon as we walked through the door they were selling drinks for the show! What the heck?! Dang Vegas trying to make a buck! The line was too long and we didn't want to be late so we made our way to our seats thirsty. The show was so fun. Brad Wollack was first. He was funny and awkward just like on TV. Next was Heather McDonald who is so quirky and weird. I love it! But Josh Wolf was the best. He was so dang funny I was afraid Kim was going to go into labor right there in the Colosseum. If she did I told her she would have to get a taxi to the hospital and I would check on her after the show. I wasn't going to let her baby ruin my night at Chelsea! So Chelsea was last and was as mean and sarcastic as ever. It was great. A guy on the front row fell asleep so she picked up her drink and threw it on him. Then she made fun of him throughout her routine. It was way fun. After the show we walked around for a bit and found out Tal and Aleisha got into the show during Heather's performance. We stayed the night and came home the next day. Good times! PS I forgot my camera at Chelsea so we used Kim's which totally sucks and takes blurry pictures. Just bear with them.

2 comments:

  1. whoot woo, I love both of your hair, who did it? Looks like you guys had fun and like I wasn't even there. I think you need to photoshop me and leish into your pics,& while your at it make me skinnier with bigger boobs too.
    P.S. I think Caesar really did live here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hangover! I'm not saying that I've watched that dirty show, but I'm excited to see the second one.

    ReplyDelete