Weight 19 pounds 14 oz 0 percentile
Height 33.5 inches 41st percentile (applause for this please)
Head Circumference 44.5 2nd percentile (applause for this one too. First time on the charts for head)
She has gained 6 pounds since she turned one! Isn't that amazing! She looks so great! Everyone that sees her agrees she looks fine and is just going to be petite. What she lacks in body mass she makes up for in sass. She is seriously so funny! We love her guts to death. She isn't mean to other kids really. I think she is kind of scared of them but she is seriously mean to her brother. She will stomp a foot and slap the ground if he makes her mad. She doesn't talk a whole bunch but she can say Ba Ba No! She calls McKoy Baba. We don't know why but he responds, so she just keeps doing it. He loves her so much. He told me our next baby should be a girl so she can be just like Mataya. Too cute! Mataya loves being outside. McKoy got a little Cadillac Escalade when he turned 2 which Mataya loves to ride around in. She can't reach the pedal so McKoy drives and she rides until the battery dies. She also loves to ride bikes. She has a little seat on the back of my bike that was McKoy's but now she sits in it. She will go in the garage and cry by my bike until I take her for a ride. I love riding my bike so it works out well for both of us. She loves eating popsickles in the shower and playing with her princesses in there too. At bed time I'll say it is time for bed and she will say, "Dada Hide!" Then she and Kody will hide from me under a blanket so she doesn't have to go to bed. We have a little quote in her bedroom that reads "My finger may be tiny, but I can still wrap my daddy around it." When I see Kody play princesses or hide and seek, or jump on the tramp with her (that's right we got a new one) I melt. It's too cute. We thank our lucky stars we were blessed with our little peanut. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! (yes I know she can't read, but it felt like an appropriate way to end this post.)
Happy Birthday Mataya! I can't believe that it's been two years.
ReplyDeleteYou should have knock on our door - I would have LOVED to see you. I would have liked to walk through the house with you too. It's locked back up now (I went over and checked). They were suppose to close to some new owners yesterday but we haven't seen anyone come over yet though. They had 7 adults, 2 kids and 5 dogs living in that house. We're just glad they're gone. I've missed you badly since you left. I had a showing a few weeks ago and when I left my house so the agent could come they had a tramp on the front lawn and 12 adults (no kids) jumping and drinking with their radio turned up full blast and using the F bomb really loud. I was about to cry - but my agent thought it was funny.
The schools are in Wyoming and South Jordan. I'm pretty sure we're picking Wyoming.