Kody and I on Valentine's weekend. It was a total blast going to dinner with our friends and then playing games until late at night or early morning I guess I should say. PS I've been staying up so late lately. And no I don't mean 9:30. I mean I think on our Valentine's date night we went to bed at like 2:30 am. Kody had to be in Vegas on Valentine's day. One of his clients put him in a suite at the Venetian. I really really really wanted to go with him but I teach first grade, and Valentine's day is huge in first grade. Plus it was my student teachers' last day and I couldn't take it off. So he had to go alone and text me pics all night of his room with stairs and 3 flat screen TV's. AAAAHHHHHGGGGG! I am still mad I couldn't go.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Kenzie Lately
Koy played junior Jazz basketball. He was super cute and even scored a basket a few times. He is really a sweet little guy and isn't aggressive at all. He has never scored in soccer, didn't like wrestling, sometimes liked T-ball, sometimes didn't. So after his first basketball experience he told me he thinks basketball is his sport. He is so cute and I love his guts. This pic is of Koy at his last game. The coach is my cousin Breylin Blackner. He is a junior and plays for Cedar.
More pics with Coach B
Finally enough hair for pigtails. Yay Taya Ju!
And when the pigtails come out we have quite the crazy hair.
Kim turned 30. Sucka! PS Kim found out she is having a girl! PSS Sorry about making fun of Kim's thirtiness. Tal's probably mad because she is 30 too. I'm just thirteen going on thiry so I can make fun for a few more years. In Your Face SUCKAS!
So things are kind of boring around here. I swear it's the weather. We can't really do anything when it is so cold. I have some sort of body temperature malfunction that keeps me freezing most of the time. I wear slipper socks with my shoes which can get pretty squishy. My sister Kim hates it and thinks it's gross but I don't care. I have to be warm. So anyway, without being able to do anything outside it's been kind of boring lately. More TV and Nintendo than usual. Yes I said Nintendo. I have a tiny addiction to the old school Mario on the Wii. I haven't mentioned it earlier for fear of judgement from my friends. Kody downloaded the old games onto our Wii for me and it's been a bit out of control ever since. For the record I totally ROCK at Super Mario Brothers and have since I was 7. Kim is pretty good but still not as good as me. I play Mario 1, 2, and 3 and if you think you can beat me I say BRING IT! I am SERIOUSLY good and it's really hard to share with McKoy because if you are as good as me it is torture to watch other less experienced people try to play. Which is basically everyone. So anyway, that's about all I have been doing lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are freaking hilarious. Seeing you on sunday made me want to play. We REALLY need to get our kids together. And get ourselves together. Does that sound weird? anyway, Yay for Taya and the pig tails!! I am slightly jel. Kamree still doesnt have much hair. So we still do the "slick" look with a little flower on the sid. oh well. Someday. Yay for Koy and finding his sport to master! He cracks me. I love him. k bye.
ReplyDeletep.s. "sid" meant to say "side"
ReplyDeleteHaha you are so funny!! I love to read your blog because I'm always in for a good laugh. I will definitely NOT be challenging you to Mario anytime soon...I suck and always have-- you will want to rip the control right out of my hands!!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Miss your guts!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Melanie
ha! loved your mario confession. i have the same one, love it! also, donkey kong. yay for boring winter!
ReplyDeleteEasy on the 30's now! Do you remember that one time Aubree's hair came out of her pigtail at church - WOW.
ReplyDeleteYEAH! I love that he had such a good time with basketball! He is such a sweetheart! And I LOVE Taya's piggies. :) And by the way - you can't say "BRING IT" about Mario when you will never have anyone over to play with you that could BEAT YOU! That's right - I said I COULD BEAT YOU! So I say . . . bring it right back! ;)
ReplyDeletePS - I wonder if you really will beat me after all my trash talk???