Saturday, March 12, 2011

Facebook

So this week was SEP week. At our house that means watch out for mom! She is a little grouchy during this time of year. Monday and Tuesday were my long days so we went to dinner at Chilis on Monday and Tuesday Kody cooked. I visited with all of my parents except 1. That parent will likely do a phone interview on Monday. Anyway, despite this busy week I decided to join Facebook. I am constantly out of the loop because people assume I know what is going on in their lives because they put it on Facebook. Also my Aunt's dog has a Facebook account and I didn't want Chuck the dog being cooler than me. So after Kody joined I wanted to spy on people through his account but he wouldn't let me. He says it's not spying if people put it on the internet for others to read. And he "claims" he just wants to find people from his mission but I am certain he likes spying too. But he wouldn't share with me so I joined myself. And guess what?... I don't actually think it's that cool and I don't really get it. I thought I would be addicted to it and want to be on it all the time. But because I don't really get it, I am kind of mad at it. Kody made fun of me when I asked him for help and said I was like Jeanette. So I refuse to include him in my facebook exploring. I thought it would be like a blog I guess, and it's not. So there. I joined and probably won't put anything on it because I don't know how and probably won't read any messages left there, because I don't know how. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. So, did I miss your friend request? Ha, Ha! I can't believe you finally caved and got an account! Just remember not to neglect your blog! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Kenz you make me laugh. I kind of am the same way. I use facebook just to keep up on others but rarely commment or upload pics. It always errors on me so, I gave up on updating too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only person NOT on facebook and I guess I am now! LOL I am with you though everyone assumes I know everything but I don't because I refuse to get a facebook account so clue me in if anything big happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! The facebook addiction takes time, but it is well worth the effort once you have perfected your creeping!
    I love little sis big girl hair! She is going to be such a knock out just like her mommy!

    Also, can you email me and tell me how I can get old school mario games on my wii? I looovvveee those games!! Tell Kody to hit me up on facebook k? I need some time wasters in my life. My mom tells me that holding a sleeping baby all day isnt good for either of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenz I am SO the same way! my cousin set me up with facebook, pass word, picture and everything. (the pic she put of me is when i was prego and i hate it.) but whatever. I dont get it either. In fact I have never even invited people to be my friends. I think its quite gay if you ask me. is gay an appropriate word? anyways, totally agree with you. I Never comment people, and probably never will. and whats the "poke" thing all about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok if you don't love Facebook - you can come over and stalk people from my account any day you want. :) That's what friends are for!!!

    PS - Your Aunt's dog may be cooler than you. ;)

    PPS - Don't know why I'm so sassy today. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete