Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years Eve Pics

Two hot chicky babes. (Talia's shirt reminds me of a dalmation. Ruff!) Just being sexy. . .OK Dorky. Just being dorky.
Playing Left Right Center
Hanging out at the food counter
My sister in law Steph won Left Right Center and got all the $. It was so long ago that I can't even remember how much it was.
We had our annual New Year's Eve party at our house. This is the 4th year in a row that we have hosted it. We play bingo and left right center. Before the party we went to eat at Ninja. My personal favorite. When I take my first bite of their food I literally close my eyes and savor the taste. It's just dang good. ANYWAY then we had our peeps over for games. It's kind of an expensive party because Kody likes to make things interesting(aka gamble). Bingo has a $20 buy in and left right center is $3 a person. For a total of $46 if you come as a couple. (You can also come if you're a spinster.) So I didn't win any money all night. But it was fun. We laughed, we cried, we hurled. OK we didn't hurl but that line was from Wayne's World. I actually quoted Wayne's World at the party and confused Steph's dad who also happens to be named Wayne. Back to the party. Our friends left at about 1:00am. I was exhausted. I usually go to bed at 8:30-9:00ish. But all in all it was a good time had by all.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like so much fun! You and Talia are gorgeous, just like you always have been :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all my cardi was made from a dalmation, so u better watch Jada hehehe. Also deffinetly sexy not dorky! I like that I brought my own snuggie, and it made the blog.
    P.S. I hurled a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taya Ju's crying, Taya Ju's crying. She doesn't like the pic of her crying hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast! Next year! :)

    ReplyDelete