So I started this post a million years ago but my computer didn't want me to upload all of these pictures. Anyway, this isn't all of our Christmas pics but it was all I was able to do. We had so much fun. We went to several parties throughout December. We ate Christmas eve dinner with Kody's family. Then we went to my family's Christmas eve party. It was at my Aunt Jeanette's house. After we came home and waited for Santa. He visited and after we opened our presents at home we headed over to the Smith's to skype with Karson. He is Kody's brother that is on a mission in Nebraska. We then hurried over to my mom's house for Christmas breakfast and present opening. After that we came home and took a long nap (3hours). Then it was back over to the Smith's for present opening and games. Kody's dad does a Christmas bingo game. We play several rounds with envelopes full of surprises for the winners. McKoy won so many times! He won $70! He is only 5 years old! Kody and I won quite a bit too. My sister in law Stephanie's parents and brother's family came for the games. It was fun. Then we came home for bed. The next day we cleaned our house and had my brother and sisters' families over. Along with my dad who lives in St. George with my step mom and my little brother and sister and grandma. We ate dinner and opened presents with them. Then played games. It was quite the weekend. Here are some of the pictures.
After Santa visited.
That is a huge race track McKoy received from Santa. Apparently Santa got one when he was a kid and thought it was a great idea. But Mrs. Clause is having a hard time finding a place to keep it set up.
-Jeanette's Christmas Eve party-
The drinking hat Brantzen won at the party. The tag said not intended for use with alcohol. I stole it but he stole it back.
McKoy giving the hat a try.
A rough crowd. Seriously. There were people at this party you wouldn't want to run into down a dark alley/trailer park.
My mom and her seesters. My mom is in the red, JoAnna is in the white, and Jeanette is in the pink.
Grandpa Bud and I. He is crying as you can see. He cries at almost everything. I think this time it was because the funeral potatoes were so delicious. He is a cute guy.
My bestie/cousin Talia.
My kids on Santa's lap. Mataya loved Santa! Seriously! I thought she would cry but she just sat there. So we left her there for a while. Santa is a good babysitter. When it was time for Santa to leave McKoy wanted to follow him out to see his sleigh!
My seesters and I.
My cousins Cheyenna and Sally
More cousins Talia and Tayzha. McKoy giving the stink eye.
This is at the Smith's house for Christmas dinner. Mataya with baby Jackson.
Mataya cheesing it.
McKoy holding JJ. They are so cute.
A daddy with his princess.
Kody with his sister Bresha and her son Jackson.
Baby Jackson - look at those eyes!
Jackson and Kody playing together.
From left: Nicole Demille, Me, Julie Andersen, Crescent Marchant and our kids.
This is a pic of my friends annual Christmas gathering. When we didn't have kids it was a Christmas shopping trip. We've also just done dinner somewhere but this year we got our kids together and ate lunch and visited. We are missing our friend Lindsey Bagley, she had to work. But everyone else is here. We all have two kids each and Crescent is pregnant. I love these girls! This is the 9th Christmas since we started this! I can't believe how time flies!
Yay you updated, finally. My only complaint is that you need the New years pics so I can steal them. I only took 2 all night and they are of Chey and Erin. Uh. P.S.hahahahahaha @ Buffy. she looks so bad with blond hair and black roots it's like not even funny!
ReplyDeletei can't believe you get together every year, that is so rad! it was cute to see you all together, i didn't know anyone else had kids besides crescent!
ReplyDeletespeaking of, your kids are amazing. mckoy is a lady killer. not kidding.
Way cute post! Mckoy cracks me up. I love that he wanted to follow Santa out to see his sleigh! Smart little guy! I would want to go look too! I love Taya's little face. We need to get together more. That was so fun seeing everyone
ReplyDelete