My sister Kim went to the temple at the beginning of the month. I always knew she would. She went almost exactly 8 years to the day after I went for the first time. And she asked me to be her escort. I was honored. Truly I was. It was awesome for me because I'm the little sister. I never expected her to ask me to be the escort. One of the sweet little ladies in the temple said, "Shirley you can't be here with your daughter." And I said, "Listen lady I'm only 28 years old. (and don't call me Shirley)" Just kidding I didn't say that but I was thinking it. Anyway, I really am proud of Kimi for being so strong. What a great example she is to her kids. It takes courage to change your life like she did. She's been through a lot and it took awhile, but it was worth the wait!
and don't call me shirly was what I was thinking before I read that you were too. Brings back memories EH, (Canadian kick, ill kick you later) Wish so badly that I could have been there, but I had bad really really super horrible bad feelings towards my future ex and just couldn't. So proud of her! plus you are the mature one of the two of you so it's only fitting that you are the escort. hehehehehehe!love ya lots and thanks for the stalking i really need a stalker right now. If you follow me around with your camera I will feel like a Kardashian so feel free to proceed. Love ya lots
ReplyDeletethats awesome. david marchant
ReplyDeleteOk, so I had to laugh because Weston and I use that "shirly" joke all the time, and its all because of you, its just mainly to each other but we laugh and think of you every time! Sure miss ya!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! But I just have to say - you do NOT look pregnant.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love wedding pictures too. Yours are beautiful!
Yay for Kimi! and you seriously crack me up! But was that lady serious about thinking you were her mother?! Hello shirley?? haha. we need to get together like soon. k bye.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome for Kimmy. You two look lovely as ever.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you told me you have a blog, because it is so cute!
ReplyDelete