
I would just like to say that if you read my anniversary post you will see that I said, "Click the pictures for a close up look." But you can't click the pictures because stupid blogger won't let you click on pictures that you have moved around in your post. I know some of you know this and are thinking I need to change my html code so I can click on them. But I tried that and it screwed things up so much that I had to get very angry. So you can't click on Kody's baby face in the temple pic and that makes me really mad. Therefore I have uploaded the picture so you can see AGAIN! In your face blogger writer people that make this stuff up. Seriously, we can put a man on the moon but we can't fix blogger so we can click on a picture to enlarge it if it's been moved around in a post! Thank you for listening -or reading I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment