
So I never posted after Bresha had her baby. This is Jackson Kirby Judd born Jan. 2, 2010. He was 5 lbs 10 ounces. Bresha let me come in and be with her during the birth! The hospital has a new policy that only 4 people can come into the OB ward. (Not including dad) So I figured Janet and Kary would be 2 people and maybe Darrin's parents would be the other 2. But she let Steph and I in for the birth! I filmed while Steph took pictures. Don't worry it was all PG stuff. I am experienced in filming births (I filmed both of my sister's kids being born) so if you ever need a camera guy, I'm your girl. I keep it all PG so you can watch it later with your family. Anyway enough of me, advertising my skills. Baby JJ (that's what we call him) is beautiful! He is just like a little bird. He looks exactly like his daddy. It is so weird to see Bresha as a mom. She is awesome at it! I thought she would be a basket case when she took him home, but she is so calm about everything. Kody says just because I was a basket case doesn't mean everyone else is. I guess he is right. (Don't tell him I said that) Anyway last week Bresha moved to Salt Lake with out even getting my permission! Well, I miss her and baby JJ. I am certain he is missing me too!
Oh no! I'm sorry that they moved. I know you'll miss that little sweetheart. :) I would just like to say that some people's PG could be someone else's R --- just sayin! ;) Just kidding! You definitely have skills at filming births.
ReplyDeleteUH, Thanks for telling me Breesha had her baby. My mom NEVER tells me anything. I had no idea. He is so cute, Congrats to her. Thanks for posting some pics.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute, I'm sorry she moved away. I love the new picture on the right of your kids they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'm glad to know about your skills, next time I have a baby I'll call you (but that better not happen).
ReplyDeleteI am glad you posted pics of Breshas baby! Thanks for all the love and support Kenzie!! You are a sweetheart!!! Hope you guys are doing good
ReplyDelete