McKoy has started wrestling and is hilarious to watch! He is definitely a lover, not a fighter. He isn't aggressive at all!
Kody has a hard time watching him because he wants him to be mean, and he just isn't. He never has been. He has always been sweet and loving. In the pictures he is wrestling our neighbor
Easton Albrecht. He is a sweetheart too! I have to remind
Kody that they are only 4 years old.

This is my sweet baby FINALLY starting to sit up on her own! And she just rolled over for the first time a few weeks ago. She is nine months! Anyway she doesn't totally have the sitting up thing down yet but we are getting there.

This is Milt's for
Kody's 30
th birthday! Wow he is old. I however am still a young spring chicken and always will be.(compared to him anyway)
Mataya looking surprised by the flash. Alecia Ross made that shirt! Isn't it so cute?
McKoy had to wear his wrestling clothes to dinner. I brought him clothes to change into but he and his dad insisted he didn't need to. Why do I even bother?
Tell Kody happy birthday from us. He has pasted me up - I'm staying at 28.
ReplyDeletepasted??? It's been a long week and it's only Sunday! I wish they'd let you edit comments.
ReplyDeleteI totally think that wrestling would be the hardest sport to watch your kids compete in. On any level. That is adorable that he is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAnd also, you are a young spring chicken, good for you! :)
Your kids are so stinkin cute, I can't believe Mataya is 9 months already. Christian told me to have you tell his shed hunting buddy happy birthday :)
ReplyDeleteMcKoy is so cute. I just love kid sports. We will have to come watch a match or two! BTW - totally jealous of all that hair Mataya has. Lucky girl, and just wait, crawling is next. Time to baby proof the house! Wow - Time flies!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love watching those little ones wrestle. It is too funny. Mataya's eyes are so beautiful. I think I need to come see her again soon.
ReplyDeleteHe's just so sweet. Can't argue with that! :) I love that picture of Mataya sitting up -- she looks just like McKoy!
ReplyDeleteUm guess what I'm coming home tomorrow, and we can plan easter extravanganza 2010! I am game for whatever, I just think it would be warmer if everyone came to visit me, since noody has EVER come to visit me this could be your chance of a lifetime. p.s. I lost kody's number so i hope you passed along the text i sent. I also heard about Kimi and her new job, if you will. um I might have to "work" with her if you will also. I'll call this weekend and we can hang love ya lots
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you guys have 2 kids! They are so cute.....it doesn't seem possible, especially that you have a 4 year old...we are getting so old!lol High school doesn't seem that long ago! Gorgeous family! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDelete