
This is our new years ever party! It was way fun. We played bingo and left, right, center. Kody won like $60 and I won $40. Chaaa Ching! Also we partied at Jeanette's a few days before Christmas and my aunt Jo won $51. There is a pic of her bathed in $1's!

This is Christmas day. Mataya has a dart on her head in one of the pictures. (Courtesy of McKoy) She is in a Hester jersey from her papa Don Don. What can we say? The Bears rock!

This is Mataya's room. I have been meaning to post this for a long time but I didn't know how to make these collages. Anyway my friend Alecia helped me figure it out. Then my friend Nicole helped me put it on my blog. Also Nicole helped me decorate Mataya's room. Thanks friend! PS I stole the saying on the wall from Alecia Ross. I am a mean friend and copied her when she said she was going to use it. So she gets the credit for the vinyl lettering. Thanks Alecia!
K so everytime i try to comment you it wont let me...and just barely my long comment erased! Arg! so here i go again...as I was saying... I cant believe how cute and big Taya is getting!! and i really LOVE LOVE her room. I really need to come see your house. Maybe this week? let me know when a good day/night works for you. Love ya
ReplyDeleteWell I look like crap, but at least i'm not pulling a funny face like Jeanette. hahahahah
ReplyDeleteOh and about our "prize" we smoked that shiz up J/k I made Jed flush it. I felt dirty just having it. I was so worried that we were gonna go to jail. I did not want to end up in a Jamacian prision.
I know I am soooo sad we didn't get to see each other over the break!! Things got so crazy for us towards the end of our vacation and I know you were busy with Taya in SLC and such...So I'm glad you are blogging so I can keep somewhat updated:) Your kids are so dang cute! This summer we have to meet up for sure! We will stay for longer and won't have as many places to go!
ReplyDeleteOh Mataya's room is sooo cute. You have such good taste in decorating.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a nerd! I told you to use that saying. So fitting for our "little" summer miracles, don't ya think? I'm so glad we traveled the journey together:) Now come help me finish Halle's nursery before she outgrows it! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHer room is SO cute!!! Hope you guys are doing good! Love ya
ReplyDeleteI love Mataya's room. So when I have a girl, you can come over and help me :) It looks like you have a great Christmas. We need to come visit soon. I need to see Mataya before she grows too fast.
ReplyDeleteHey Kenzi~! How are you! Your little family is so dang cute! I love your little princess' bedroom.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes okay with her cardiology appointment. Tatum had similar stuff when she was born..She had congestive heart failure for the first year of her life. Luckily she kept growing, and the symptoms kept shrinking, so we havent had to do anything about it so far. She still sees Dr Day from Primary Childrens every year. Such hard stuff to go through! I'm sorry!
Good to see ya and your cute fam!