Sunday, January 3, 2010

December Pictures

This is sweet Mataya at Primary Childrens when she was sedated. It was so sad trying to make her wake up when she was so out of it. (But Kody and I did think the meds would be great to use at night on both our children) JK-but not really. This is a picture on the wall at Primary Children's Hospital. When I saw it I just started to sob. Well , I had been crying all day but this picture made me cry harder. This is McKoy doing his homework on the blinds. Practicing his name isn't a crime is it? Miss Wendi would be so proud. Here is Mataya playing baby Jesus at our ward party. And here is McKoy playing the Indian at the ward party. If you are wondering about the Indian see the Christmas post for an explanation.

3 comments:

  1. That first picture of Mataya is so sweet. I commented on a few other random posts as well...the update one and the Bonita one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a really good one of you and Kody and Mataya at the Christmas party that I'll have to send to ya. Still think it was a bit sacreligious with Kody's t-shirt under his "robe" but what can ya do??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um that 1st pic of Mataya looks EXACTLY like your baby pics. She's gonna b a hottie, so it's a good thing kody has lots of guns.
    P.S. I'm not talking about his arms

    ReplyDelete