OK- so everyone posted their Halloween pictures so I felt like I should too. McKoy was a ninja and Mataya was a bear. She wore McKoy's bear costume from when he was a baby. They looked identical. It is so weird. Anyway as most of you know, McKoy loves pirates. However, he was a pirate last year so he chose something else that also uses a sword. That is how he came to be a ninja. I dressed up on Friday for our Halloween carnival but luckily we didn't get any pics of me as a witch. Kody says I don't even need a costume. Sarcastic ha ha.
um do you also need a big toblerone bar to go with that sandwhich, Joey?
ReplyDeleteLove the pics i'm so glad you posted them cause now I get to see the kids in costumes.
Cheese good jam good meat gooood :) Seriously you were cracking me up. No worries about the outfit...let's just say I'm trying to make up for starving Kyson for the first 6 weeks of his life. LOL! Your kids are absolutely adorable and I really thought you had posted Koy's past pics... Mataya looks identical to Koy.
ReplyDeleteXOXO Melanie
I can't believe how much your kidos look alike! they are adorable. Neah is sure loving school and mostly because you're there!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog -- very cute. Thanks for coming to Bunko last night and thanks for the birth announcement. I found it again when I cleaned up the kitchen and it has the cutest freaking pictures of that little girl I have ever seen on it!
ReplyDeleteHey I found your blog I am so happy that you had a baby girl! Did you move away from enoch? We are in Hawaii for about 1 more year. Are you on Facebook? Check out my blog jarodandstacybrown.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteseriously Halloween was so 2 mo. ago Update, update, Some of us don't get to see those sweet kiddos very often
ReplyDelete