Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Soccer Star!

McKoy is playing soccer with his cousin Taylor. If you haven't ever been to a soccer game played by 4 year olds, you are missing out! Taylor is hilarious! He is so serious and loves the game. He is really good and scores a lot of goals. McKoy is chasing after the ball but is easily distracted by the ice cream truck that drives by. It is so cute!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Kenz you have a blog!! I got your cute baby announcement the other day! Mataya is such a DOLL!! come see us soon!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!!! I am so glad you have entered blog world with me. I promise you will love it and it will be addicting. I will definitely help you but it looks like you have the hang of it already. Let's play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GOT A BLOG! Yay and just in time. I miss you guys so so much! You're blog is darling, I love the picture in at the top, I tried that with mine and Kason's and it cropped us out and it was just a pic. of the pond. haha! I'll call you soon! Love ya lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute I love cousins. I'm good. Will loves Kindergarton. He loves the bus. How is 2? Luke is the one that does the blogging because i'm not good with the internet. So I will have him add you soon. I hope all is well with you guys.

    ReplyDelete