Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Fun!

We went to Sandhollow with our neighbors the Albrecht's for Labor Day. It was way fun! Kody, Tyler, and I wake boarded. We decided we might be too old to kill ourselves doing water sports. I think I might have broke my throat! I don't know if you can brake your throat but mine sure is sore to the touch after a bad wreck in the water! Then we decided to tube because we weren't hurt enough from wake boarding. I think Tyler was trying to get me back for letting my dog pee on his lawn because he was anything but gentle. And of course I forced McKoy to have fun even though he didn't want to. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. How fun, I love koys screaming face

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you had a great time! You must have cool neighbors cause you sure look like you're having fun! :) Wish my neighbors were that cool . . . :) Hope your throat has healed. And we had a GREAT time! Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete