
After trying for a baby for a couple of years (we lost 3), and doing 2 intrauterine inseminations, we found out we were having a girl! The pregnancy was risky so I was seeing the doc quite often. I saw the
neonatologist in St. George as well as had weekly
NST's. Our sweet
Mataya was born 5 weeks early on June 8
th. She was posterior with a brow presentation. (Translation: she was face up with her head tipped back) She got completely beat up coming out and her little face was totally bruised. She was 4 pounds 2 ounces and 17 inches long. She had to stay at the hospital for 14 days. (That place is a very pricey babysitter) But she is doing well now. She is eating and gaining weight. Her bruising is gone and she has become a real baby. (Meaning she doesn't sleep all the time)
McKoy loves her of course. Anyone that knows him, knows he loves babies! I am staying home with her for a little while. I am doing the Family Medical Leave Act and I don't have to go back to work until Nov.9
th. I love my first graders but I also love my kids and I want to be with them as much as I can.
Yay im the first ever to leave a comment, i'm going down in history. Cute pics im glad you figured it out love ya and keep the post's coming
ReplyDeleteawesome! you have a blog! Your Family is so cute..Sorry to hear about your baby struggle, that's no fun. But Mataya Darling and McKoy is such a stud! I love his hair withthe curly wings!! send me your email so you can visit my private blog! woosah21@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete