Thursday, September 10, 2009

McKoy's First Day of Preschool!

Yesterday was McKoy's first day of preschool! He was so excited! He woke me up with his backpack on over his pajamas and said he was ready for school! It was too cute. When we pulled up to the preschool I took my seat belt off and McKoy said, "Mom you don't have to walk me in!" He is already too cool for his own mother. Anyway he had a great day with Miss Wendi and the other kids. I also held it together as my baby boy went to his first day of school.

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad... he is getting so big. You gotta love those first day of school pics. My mom always took one out in our front yard by the flowers. I love his big cheese smile in all these pics and I can totally hear him telling you that you don't have to walk him in. He is to funny and cute. P.S. I feel bad I never took him to get a snow cone. I don't know if they are still open but if they are closed we need to go hit up DQ or some thing because I promised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKoy is sooooo handsome! He must take after his mother!! Kysa says she wants to come over for a joy ride in his jeep. Give us a holla. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics. It's hard but they have so much fun at school. I'm glad that you dealt with it well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a doll!! But i really need to contain myself and not tell him 50,000 times in one lunch outing how "cute" he is! He is probably so sick of hearing that! haha. He was cracking me up today!! I really just love him!!
    It was so fun to get together. I needed that.... and thanks for our good little chat this morning. I needed that as well!!! lets get together again soon.. I sure love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics. welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kenzi! Let me know your email address and I'll send you a copy of the picture. My address is lindsayesplin@msn.com. Quincy is sure enjoying McCoy. He is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so cute!! I'm glad you are a blogger now!! We need to get a couple more days at the park in before bad weather and you have to go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kenz! Way to go on the blogging:) So, I was @ my parents last weekend and saw Mataya's announcement...It is the cutest ever! That is crazy Mckoy is going to school, time sure flies. Your family is as darling as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I found your blog on Julie's. Mckoy is such a cute little kid, I can tell he has a cute personality in church. Anyways, I'm going to add you to my friends list on my blog if that's alright then I can keep up on what your doin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kenzie I have been enjoying your blog and decided to leave a comment. How adorable are your kids! WOW. I hope things are going well, I remember the last time we saw each other :) But I'm glad things are good for us both. Neah can't wait til you get to be her teacher all the time! take care, and some how I need to get your email so I can invite you to view our blog, I'll figure it out. or just email me at rachelurie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kenzie I will have to say that you are better than me because even though you just got your blog, atleast you post on it! I just like to look at everyone else's!! Oh and I am still waiting for you to call me to babysit...you and Kody better go to dinner one night and just drop your kids off :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I found you from Nicole's blog- actually Jase found you. Email me @ jasejade96@hotmail.com & I'll send you an invite.
    McKoy is as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete