Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I turned 27 but my uncle Brent thought it would be funny to put 72 on the cake.
We celebrated Boose's (Maddox) birthday too. His is two days before mine.
Grandpa Bud holding Mataya.
Jaxi looks so darling as usual. Her mother always has her looking perfect. (Way to go Tal)
My birthday was a couple of weeks ago. My awesome neighbors picked up lunch and we got together with our kids. I tended Kim's kids because Gracie was sick. We had lunch and then later that night Koy had a soccer game. After the game we came back to our house for cake and ice cream with the fam. My neighbor later said, "You had quite the crowd last night." Little does she know that is just a regular night with my family. We get together about once or twice a month for someone's birthday. There are about 25 to 30 of us depending on if Talia is in town with her kids. Plus my in-laws came that night. It is pretty loud when we all get together but a lot of fun. We do it so often it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I guess if you don't live close to your family it seems like a lot. Anyway, it was a good time!

2 comments:

  1. It WAS a lot of people! You are just popular! What can you say??? :) Glad you had a great day, Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a big deal especially when you liver 7 hrs away and never get to see everyone all together.I hardly ever get to come for a visit and when I do get to visit I am never there for very long.(hahahaha)Happy 72nd and I have lots of cute pics from that night too. I'll e mail them 2 ya when I get around to putting them on my computer. P.S. tell Koy I said that you should drive him to Kobe's house.

    ReplyDelete