These pics are all out of order. My Aunt JoAnna turned 50 in October so we did a girls trip to Vegas to celebrate. My mom, aunt JoAnna, aunt Jeanette, Grandma, Talia, Sally, and I hit sin city for memorable night. Kim couldn't come because she has a baby. Anyway, we started out by showing up at JoAnna's work on a Friday afternoon and stole her away. She had no idea. Talia packed Jo's things and we were ready to head out of town. We drove to Vegas with a quick stop in Mesquite. We ate dinner at the Paris and then drove to a show at the Luxor. The show was called Menopause and was hilarious. We then went dancing and rode the big shot at the top of the Stratosphere. We stayed out way way late. Even my grandma! It was a blast!
Let me just say that I haven't blogged in so long. I got on my computer to do a new post and update stuff and I wondered where my Vegas post had gone. I never published it. Yes I'm an idiot. That is not brand new information. But it is still disappointing information. Ok bye.
I look psycho, like I want to tie someone up and keep them in my basement Psycho
ReplyDelete