Thursday, October 21, 2010
More EBAY blunder
McKoy loves Scooby Doo so in the summer I started looking for the Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion on line for Christmas. I found it several places but it was really expensive. So I looked it up on ebay and it was the cheapest I have seen. So in an attempt to redeem myself from last months ebay mishap, I called my dad. I asked him to order me the mystery mansion because he is the ebay king and I don't have an account with them. He and I searched ebay together while on the phone and we found the best deal. My dad ordered it for $67.00 and hung up. About one minute later I found the dang mansion at Toys R Us for $39.00 with free shipping! So I called my dad back. I told him we had to cancel the order. So he checked and told me that the seller on ebay doesn't accept returns! Seriously, I didn't want to pay $28.00 more than I had to for a toy. So my dad called and emailed them explaining that we didn't want the mansion and had purchased it by mistake. The next morning they contacted him and refunded his money. I learned 2 valuable lessons. #1 Make SURE that you have searched everywhere before making a purchase online. And #2 once you have bought something, stop looking for it. Mostly I didn't figure these lessons out on my own. My dad said if I wanted his ebay help, I had to learn them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alright you need to just quit with the ebaying.
ReplyDelete