Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Grass is better than dirt.
I have been waiting to post pictures of my yard because I wanted my flowers to be perfect and my lawn to be cut nice in diagonals. But after two months of Cedar wind blowing my flowers over and trying to convince Kody that diagonal cut lawns make bloggers happy, I realized it's never going to happen so I should just post the dang picture. So here it is! TA DA!
Kody and I sold our first home 2 years ago after having it on the market for only 3 weeks! We were unprepared for it to sell so quickly and were homeless. Kody's parents took pity on us and let us move into their gorgeous home until we decided what to do. They gave us their downstairs which is bigger than the house we had sold. Plus they have a pool! It was way fun but we were overstaying our welcome so we bought some land and built our home. We moved in Dec.19, 2008. We have been living with dirt for the last year and a half so this summer we finally put in our yard. We love grass much better than dirt. Mostly I love anything better than dirt. Don't be fooled because we still have a lot of dirt in the backyard but hopefully next summer we will have replaced it with some grass too.
Look carefully and you can see my wagon with flowers in it. I won that thing at the Mule Deer Banquet. I won it in the auction and have never been so proud. My neighbors didn't know how cute it was going to be in my yard. Tyler Albrecht even dared make fun of it. But I showed him. Check out how cute it is. (Don't be jeal) Also check out my weeping cherry tree. They have those at the White House you know. (PS I know jack about trees but I did read that on the Internet.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay Love the grass!! It looks way good. Your house darling. Love the cement too! I was ooooohing and aaaaahing ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Kenzie, your blog is always so cute! I'm a closet stalker. :) But, it's always so fun to read. Cute house!! :)
ReplyDeleteit's koys house. that is what Boose said when he seen me reading this. Um I already knew you had grass tho, so post something i don't know gosh! J/K I like living in cedar and knowing stuff now, I didn't know anything when I lived in Phoenix. well see ya later
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful. I love it. When we move in next door I will never make fun of your wagoon, infact I will tell you every day how much I love it.
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful!! And I want to see everything in person at Christmas...The Grand Tour of the Smith house okay? We fly in on Dec. 17th so mark your calendar and make time for the Marchant's:)
ReplyDelete