We went to California for a family vacation last week. It was a blast! Kody's parents went with us too. We stayed at the Fairfield Marriot right across the street from Disneyland. We went to the beach the first day. Kody got totally fried! His front and back were lobster red. I got a little burned on my legs too. The next day we walked across the street to Disneyland. It only cost us $6.00 to get in thanks to my dad and Shelley. They gave us Disney gift cards for Christmas. They were going to come with us but my dad had to be out of town the weekend we ended up going:( Anyway, Disneyland was so fun! McKoy loved it! It was his first time. Mataya was super good too. I was nervous she was going to give me trouble but she just hung out in her stroller. The last day we moved to a new place. Kary and Janet got a condo at their time share. It was soooo nice! (Thanks guys) Then that night we went to an Angels game. We arrived early to watch batting practice. A ball was hit and Kody and another guy went after it at the same time. Neither of them got it and it fell into the field. The guy wanted to fight Kody over it. He said some stuff and caused a scene that made some of the players look. So when another ball was hit into center field one of the players turned and tossed it up to Kody. The player then said to the guy trying to fight, "That's what you get punk!" So Kody gave the ball to McKoy who said, "Dad, what do I do?" Then Koy turns and throws the ball back onto the field! It was so funny! Everyone in the stands started laughing. Well the player got it and threw it back up to Kody. So all was fine. The next day we drove home. We got stuck in traffic for an hour and half! It was horrible. I had to go to the bathroom pretty bad. By the time we were able to get off the freeway I had to go really bad and so did McKoy. So Kody pulls over at a gas station in Baker. It was 109 degrees and I could see the line to the bathroom was all the way outside. So we drove across the street to a different gas station. Koy and I go running in and there's a line at this one too! The person at the front saw that McKoy couldn't hold it so she let us go first. He went and then he waited while I went because I didn't want the people to think we butted in line for me. So I'm sitting there and McKoy leans on the bathroom door and it falls open. There are about 5 people looking at me on the pot! I can't shut the door because in order to do that I would have to stand up. So someone in line comes and shuts the door while I'm scolding my son. I'm so embarrassed that I rushed as fast as I could to get out of there. So I come out of the bathroom and Kody is holding Mataya getting some treats. We walked around for a little bit then we got back in the car to go eat. When we got to Dairy Queen I went to get out of the car and Kody grabs the back of my pants. I turned to see what he was doing and he had toilet paper in his hand. Then he said there's more! And he pulls out about two feet of toilet paper from my pants! I was in such a rush to get the H out of the bathroom that I somehow got a bunch of toilet paper stuck down my pants! The best part is I walked around the gas station in front of all sorts of people with it hanging out the back! AND that is how the trip ended.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Summer Fun...Finally (WARNING! Lots of Pictures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like tons of fun Kenz!! I love disney land :) Mataya is getting so big! She is gorgeous! Her little teeth are so cute. And I just love little coy.. oh wait i mean "boss"...haha. Miss ya. Let me know next time you want to get together, we would love it :) love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love Disneyland! It is my fav! Looks like you guys had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteUmm super funny with the tp. At least Kody helped you out, Ryan would just laugh and laugh and maybe even point.
How fun! It looks like everyone had a great time. I love that McKoy didn't want to wear the bib, he is too cute! Love the bathroom story, lol it made my day.
ReplyDeleteI have been checking everyday to see if your vacation pictures were posted! I was so excited to see they were up! Your stories are so dang funny! I sort of heard about Kody's fight at the baseball game but don't get all the details from Kason. I was extremely happy that i'm all filled in now! Also, I'm way jealous you're at the big 4th of July celebration today. I'll be calling you later to hear all about it! Good Luck if you have to use another public bathroom lol that's the best story
ReplyDeleteKenzie that is HILARIOUS!!! I can picture the whole scene in the gas station. Now those are the "family memories" that you'll never forget!! It was so good to see you today. Miss ya tons. Call me if you ever need anything.
ReplyDeleteXOXO Melanie
Um . . . next time could I invite myself on vacation with you??? That looks like so stinkin' much fun!! I'm so glad that you guys had such a good time. And I have to say . . . the toilet paper story is awesome -- but even better in person! :) Glad you're home!
ReplyDeleteWow! I looks like you had a great time. You have the funniest stories. I can't believe that bathroom story actually happened.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I loved the bathroom story, I was laughing pretty hard! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour family vacation looks like it was lots of fun! Glad you guys had such a good time. I hope that they can find out more about little Mataya soon so she won't have to have any more test done, I'm sure that is no fun to watch her go through:( Looks like you guys are having a fun summer though, love all the pictures:)
ReplyDelete