Saturday, April 10, 2010

She Wore An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini!

Mataya's first swimming suit!
Two teeth! Woot woo! So beautiful! Tayzha and Mataya Easter was a great time! We colored eggs at my moms house. Then we did our regular family tradition. We went to Mesquite to swim and play. It was Mataya's first sleepover. (Besides our last trip to Primary Children's) The weather was much better than the snow that Cedar got. Tayzha is our best tender for bingo night. I almost won $100,00! Ok so I didn't almost, but I was only three away. Then it turned into two away, then one away. Then the pot went down to $300 and some little b$#%& won instead. I was so mad and as I left the bingo parlor my number had been sucked up into the machine to be called next! I almost won! But I lost $46 instead. My friend Malesha would completely understand my disappointment. Wouldn't you Malesha? McKoy and Mataya hanging together in the hotel room. Our redneck pool! When cousin Kobe went to see a man about a horse in the hot tub, the pool was shut down for some sterilization. Our family wasn't going to let a little poop ruin our fun, so we carried the pool furniture out to the lawn in the middle of the Oasis. What a bunch of hillbillies. The best part is that some old guy thought the chairs were just set out there on the lawn, and he came and took one of the chairs and laid out with us. We always get the party started! Can I get a woo woo?!
Mataya catching up on her reading. Is that The Huntin' Fool magazine? That girl has a lot to learn. I've got my work cut out for me.
Ahhh how darling! OK, that's enough cutsie stuff.
After Mesquite we went to Leeds for an egg hunt at Kody's grandparents. Good times! Then we went to St. George on Easter Sunday to my dad's house, and watched as my dad and Shelley gave my kids more presents than the actual Easter bunny did. We had an egg hunt there too. Then it was back to Cedar and over to Kody's parents for another basket. You can tell my kids aren't spoiled at all! I hope everyone had a great Easter!

10 comments:

  1. YOur kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. My mom told me about Mataya's upcoming heart surgery:( We'll be thinking about you! And as for my most favorite, awesome photographer friend...she is from St. George and will be going home this summer to visit. You should totally have her take your pictures. She does such an amazing job--seriously the best I've seen and I'm not saying that just because she's my best friend! If you were interested, I could get you her email address so she could tell you when she'd be in town...wish we were coming home to visit this summer...we haven't seen each other in WAY too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so CUTE! I'm glad you got some sunshine and had a fun time! I love McKoy's pirate outfit-the smile on his face is pure joy and excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I LOVE that cute little swimming suit of Mataya's! Super cute! Sounds like you had such a fun Easter. I'm glad! I also love that picture of McKoy and Taya on the bed -- super sweet. He's a good brother. :) He won't like it when Easton kisses her someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the swimsuit! Should've borrowed it but maybe we don't want the girls swapping clothes just yet! I'm sure they'll do plenty of that themselves one day. We will have to do a "pirate trip" to St. G this summer when we are stay-at-home mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Woo - that's funny! I love a good redneck party.
    I love the swim suit too. She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment on my blog was so funny...Brox is a cutie in his sweater and yes I do have friends with good taste! LOL! Other than the redneck pool my favorite picture was the one of Koy and Taya in the hotel bed. You really can't get a better picture than your two angels snuggling! Miss you guys!!!
    XOXO Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe Mataya has two teeth already, she is so darling in her swim suit. I love the picture of McKoy as a pirate, you honestly have the cutest kids. I didn't realize you guys were bingo players, Bill and I love to play so if you ever want to go down let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She look so cute in that swimming suit! I'm glad you guys got out of this cold weather and had some fun. That stinks about Bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UH. WTF! I can't believe that you put a pic of me in a swimsuit on your blog. I don't remember signing the consent form. you'll be hearing from my lawyer! j/k but seriously you will. Too bad you guys left a day early cause the next day was awesome. No poop in the pool or anything. yesterday Boose held up his finger and said help mama help so I almost kissed it better and there was poop on his finger. I thought you would like that story cause it deals with poop and Boose saying help again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO I have a very small request.... Whenever you post new posts on your blog will u text me and tell me?? so i can go look! because ya see i have a small problem.... my side bar that shows when my friends up date thier blogs got deleted (thanks to freaking kristie!) and i dont know how to put it back on. so i never look at people blogs anymore! and i miss it. but its a total pain to click on everyone to see if they updated. You know? so that would be wonderful if you could remember to send me a little text everytime you post! thanks! JK:)

    anyways, how cute are your kids?!! Taya has 2 teeth!! SO CUTE! and i love the polka dot bikini. What a doll. So should we get together this week? Because i am all about it...

    ReplyDelete