Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beautiful Baby!

These are the pictures we had taken of Mataya when she was a few weeks old. They were all taken in my house! She was only 4 pounds at the time. I loved all of them and wanted to buy them all! The lady that took the pictures said a disc was included when you bought the pictures, but she never got it to me. The pictures came in August, but I just received the disc today. So here are a few of my favorites. I'll put all of them in a slide show so everyone can see how beautiful they are.:) This is in my entry way. I have a table there, and when the photographer came in, she asked if we could put Mataya in the little dish. It turned out amazing.
This one is in my living room. I almost gave this table to mom that very morning! She didn't have her truck so she said she would get it later. I am glad I had it because it is so precious!
This was taken in my bathroom! It is my favorite. She looks so small and sweet.
Kody likes this one the best. It was also taken in my bathroom. She still has some bruising on her eyes from her traumatic birth.
What a sweet baby! I could stare at these pictures all day!

6 comments:

  1. kenz she is perfect!!! the pictures turned out so dang cute..what a little doll. i still havent even held her yet..how sad! I need to come see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures. I don't even know how you could pick just one - they are all beatiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could stare at them all day cause they are GORGEOUS! I love these pictures! She's such a sweet little one! When our baby comes, I want to take pictures at your house, too! Only by then you'll be ready to take them yourself! :) You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post - beautiful baby pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    beautiful baby pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenzie,I had now idea you had a blog (I confesss...I was blog lurking). The pictures of your little girl are gorgeous. What a cutie. I love her announcement. We would love to see her again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know you had a blog and then I saw you on Nicole's! Your Family is beautiful! Congrats on the new little one! I hope you don't care, but I am going to add you to my list so we can keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete