If you don't like listening to other people brag about themselves-stop reading.
K.
So I have THE best baby ever! I love him so much and I am so happy!
We brought baby Maverick home from the hospital and the first night was pretty good. He woke up a few times but not bad at all. Then the next night was pretty good too. He would eat and go right back to sleep. Then the next night was good, and the next night. I was bragging him up to everyone. He was waking up twice a night and was only a week old. Then he had a bad night. Then the next few nights were good, and then a bad night. It went like that for the first month. But then we had a Christmas miracle! (I don't know why but when you put Christmas in front of the word miracle it seems even more miraculous.)
He slept all the way through the night. From 10:00ish PM until 7:00ish AM. He did it a few nights and then would wake up once. Then he would sleep through the night for a few days and then wake up once. Until he just kept sleeping and sleeping every night. He woke up the night before my birthday and the night of my birthday. But my husband got up with him as part of my birthday present. And he has only woke up one night in the last 30 days! He is 3 months! He started this pattern at 2 months! He sleeps from 9:00ish PM til 7:00ish AM. Anyone not believing me can come over and witness it. He went to bed tonight at 8:30 and I've been watching TV for 2 hours!
Now I know some of you are thinking to yourself "big deal, my baby did that too." But guess what? My last one didn't- and it was AWFUL! I have to have sleep. I go completely crazy with no sleep. Mataya was over a year old before she slept through the night and I was working full time. I literally lost my mind and had to seek professional help at 10 months of no sleep. If you think I'm kidding you're wrong. So this baby is my reward for not living in a room with padded walls right now. I love him so much. It's weird to be so happy. I love my happy boy. Yay for sleeping babies!!!
Typed this in October but forgot to post. Why do I always do this?
.
ReplyDelete