Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer is Here!!!

Jeeez it's been awhile since I updated. So much has happened in the last month. Mataya is doing well. She decided not to sleep through the night after her surgery which almost made me check into the psych ward. It's getting better but not 100%. She sleeps well some nights and horrible others. It's like a newborn again! She lost a little weight after surgery but has put it back on and is now...wait for it...13 lbs 5 oz! How awesome is that? We are pretty excited. That was just at yesterdays weight check. I take her in weekly-yes weekly-and she is doing great. She is on a new medication yet again, that makes her constipated so that isn't fun, but otherwise we are looking forward to her first birthday next Tuesday! McKoy finished up his first year of preschool at the Purple Pumpkin Preschool. He will miss all his little friends and of course Miss Wendi. He is playing T-Ball which is hilarious. Kody is helping Tyler Albrecht coach the team and his cousin Taylor is on it, along with his BFF's Stockton and Easton. He is also doing summer swim lessons with Kysa Ross one of his other little friends. He is super busy jumping on the tramp and riding his bike with all the neighbor kids. I finished another year of first grade. Summer is so exciting but I will miss my class. I had some really cute kids this year. The last few weeks of school were really hard for me. I was super stressed out with Mataya and school was so busy. I made myself sick with stress but I made it through and now I am sooooooooooo loving being at home. We are going to do some fun stuff this summer. McKoy has never been to Disneyland so we are going to go on a family trip. It will be so fun. Hopefully Mataya will be nice and sleep when we are out of town. I will update next week after Mataya's first birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Hey we were thinking of going to Disneyland this summer too.I also know Jeanette wanted to go too. We should go together.Sorry I didn't get to hang while I was there I will be back really soon cause I left Jax, so go see her and give her lots of kisses from me.I think your mom is watching her tomorrow night. Love ya lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you finally get to be home too but we are going to miss you as Christians teacher. I can not believe Mataya will be one next week where has the time gone?! I am sure after Disney she will start sleeping through the night, I know I never sleep when I know I get to go to Disneyland :) We live right by the pool so drop McKoy off any time to come and play at our house we would love to have him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to here Mataya is doing so good. P.S. Will got you :) I am so happy.

    ReplyDelete